Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Something New...



So I didn't work today, but what did I do? I made this...com'on, click on the picture and see where it takes you...(it's just a start, i hope to add more when i can figure out how to.)
And I made a ton (k, not really, just 15 copies, but it SEEMED like alot)) of brochures, and fliers, and business cards, and phone calls, and...well, I won't bore you anymore, but I had a good time doing it.
It looks like we might actually launch this thing so I can teach some classes. I'm super excited...I don't know if anyone else will be, but I hope so!

*
To the Commentators...
Sara (with an 'h'?) - awesome website on those dipes! I'm lovin' 'em! (for those of you who aren't cool and don't read the comments, Sara (without the 'h') mentioned gdiapers.com, and the website rocks. so do the diapers.) Thanks!!! And it is so good to hear from you. Wasn't the wedding fun? I think they should get married again just for the party. Ahhhh.

No comments: