Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm 5 Months Old!!!


Technically, that's 5 months and 4 days. This past month has been ExCiTiNg! My most recent stats:


I'm eating everything in sight...got to to keep this physic in tip-top shape! Organic Peas, Green Beans, Carrots, Sweet 'Taters, Avocados, Apples, Pears, and Cereal. You name it, I like it.

*
Just last week I went to the playground for the FIRST TIME EVER with Aunt Amy, cousins Megan and Henry John!





(notice the theme? my teethies hurt and i was getting tired. it felt *good* to have my hands in my mouth!)

*




*

This month I learned to RoLL. My specialty is rolling from my back to tummy. Once on my tummy I chill for a while and bring my legs up under me, scooting forward. But I don't really like to roll to my back again, so when I'm done I yell and Mom and Dad for a little help.


In these pictures I'm modeling how easy my new cloth diapers are to move in. And aren't they cute?!? (and i think they really make my abs look good. check them out! whaddya think about them Uncle Ry?)

*

I got to ride on our tractor for the first time last week. It was grand.

*

I don't really have anything else to say, except that this month (well, actually this past Saturday) dad was working on the house quite a bit. And Mom, my brothers, and I LOVE this new screen door he put on! (and the laundry and bedroom doors downstairs are quite nice too).



*

Peanuts: Thanks for naming the flowers, I'll have to save that for next year so I remember. I've got another to show you soon when/if they flower. So far it's an impressive green thing with pretty leafs. Hope everyone is doing good! :) (hey ryan, where were you at on that one?)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi,

We're trying to go a little greener around here as well. I recommend looking into gdiapers.com. It's like the best of both worlds! (Flushable diapers)

Sara
(Laura's friend, bridesmaid #4) =)