Monday, November 29, 2010

Everyone, meet Pilgrim!!!

We've finally named the puppy. Pilgrim, or "Grim" or "Grimmie" or whatever fits his mood for the day.

T had a bright idea to poll it on the blog, but just today, and I wanted to start calling him something! So Pilgrim it is. He's a cute little bugger, no matter what.

So far he's been blanketed, haltered, and has decided he really would rather have none of it. But we persist, and today he came up to me, sniffed the halter, and then proceeded to give my jeans (both legs) a lick-down. I'm just happy he came up to me on his own!
He's had his share of visitors, and he's been quite shy for them all. Hopefully soon he'll start sharing the love, just gotta get used to us all! Everyday I see him coming out of his shell more. It's been fun getting to know him! He's awful cute running and bucking around his pen. I'll have to take video soon - the girls think it's hilarious.
PS. Thanks, so much Laura, for taking K home with you today and watching her! It was so nice to have that time with A, I know she loved it! Thanks bunches!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yay!!! So glad you chose Pilgrim!!!