Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sooo....yea....

Between here and there and everywhere I try to throw up some pictures every once in a while of what we're up to. But, it just isn't the same as a sit down at the computer, upload pictures, and write like I did in the ole' days. So here goes.

Adalynn, our live-wire, is infatuated with 4-wheelers. So, if anyone has a 4-wheel drive option we can use to feed her addiction through the winter, it would be appreciated.

Peach has finally found peace from bugs. Flying and crawling alike, they irritate her to no end. Let me tell ya, I feel her pain as I too was once (twice actually) pregnant. But my goodness, she's high maintenance right now. I'd rather not think about what I was like when I was pregnant...

Speaking of being pregant, here's some love-bug pics from the product of my last pregnancy. Sorry, there just really wasn't a good way to lead from that, to this.


But oh, she's so cute and I love her so much!

This past weekend was a whirlwind. A good 'lil tornado, but swirly and busy nonetheless. Friday night, as I already posted, we attended the GRCHS vs East footy-football game. And yes, I corrected my previous post. Dog-gone phone typing.

Saturday night we loaded into my dad's truck (literally. we looked like a Dutch clown car) and drove over to the Berlin Racetrack to see some racin'.

Whooooo! They go fast!

Many thanks to my father and stepmom for keeping the kids sat night and all day Sunday. Let me tell ya, T and I put those hours to good use. A very nice family brought us 2 new chickens. They are about 4 months old, Rhode and Kettle Korn. The chickens in front are our previous newest chickens, Marge (the Isa Brown in front) and Peeps (the black and white...i knew his breed once, but not anymore). We are building them a chicken coop in this spot this evening.

T built Peach a door for her stall. It is so. nice. I love it dearly. Thank you.

If at this time you can pullease look past the pile of wood to the fence posts that are standing upright in the ground I would appreciate it. We placed these 9 posts and 1 gate on Sunday as well. This will be Cindy and Peach's (and baby, if it ever arrives) new pasture/dry lot next to the barn.

Monday evening as we pulled up to the barn we were grace with this beautiful double rainbow. Pardon the phone picture, but in person it was AmaZinG. We are so blessed with this property!

No comments: