Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to the fair, the Allegan County Fair!


It crossed my mind that this summer, although I'm passing along my love of horses to my children, they don't know the whole story. And it's imperative they know the whole story. One day. This most certainly wasn't that day, but taking them to the Rodeo tonight was a decent start. And I have to say, the apples don't fall far from the tree.


I tell T that I'm boxing up the many times I've watched the kids while he's sailed these past summers. One of these days I'm gonna cash in. For real.


Then again, if I have my way I'll have a couple of tagalongs at the shows.It's a confidence building strategy: never leave home without the entourage.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can predict what will eventually happen! You might as well buy a couple of teeny barrel saddles right now.....LOL!!

Love,
Deb