Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011


So yes, I realize it's been fo-r-ev-er since I have updated the blog. Forgive me, it's been a bit busy. I'm not going to review the past 6ish months, but I will post some pics of our sweet lil Christmas we just experienced.
Not in any particular order.
Monday morning, the 26th:
Christmas at our house.

Keely showed how to Christmas in style, yo!

Sunday, December 25:
Christmas at Dad's
Wednesday, December 27:
Christmas at Mom's

Ryan's homemade-by-Amy sled for his yet-unborn child

Amy showing us newbies how to use said sled...
and yes, there is a story behind these sleds, one from our Grandpa Enno (my mom's late father). The sleds were a great gift, and one that will be enjoyed for many, many winters!

Saturday, December 31:
Hanging out at the FarM

In the works, at the moment, are late Christmas presents that I am still knitting (getting closer!), planning to build our home at the FarM (hopefully breaking ground in the next 2 months), and a baby boy for April 2012 (yes, human). I'm sure there will be more updates soon, check back!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Yeah! :) (for blogging again and baby boy!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I checked your blog on a whim... told myself not to expect any new post, but Voila! Yea!! so happy for you guys!
Is Ryan having a kid too, or is that just a joke?

Your long lost friend,
Alison