Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

From one mother to another, Happy Mother's Day!
Being a mother is a Blessing, a huge undertaking, but one I love. I hope and pray that every mother receives the encouragement to keep going strong today!
Here's the girls last week. Adalynn, the horse lover, insisted that her baby horse needed a picture too.

This picture is likely my favorite of them at this point in time.

Derby Day, yesterday, Nana made us some great hats to celebrate in. Girls, never lose your willingness to celebrate!


Today, girls, even while fighting me for pictures (Keely) and even when I discovered my camera was on the wrong setting during the good pictures, you are still a blessing to me.

Thank you

always and forever

for being my girls.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Beautiful girls! Keely looks so grown up in the hat picture. :)