Monday, April 4, 2011

WooHoo!

because I can, that's why. Really.
A couple of updates in the House of M:

We have duckies.

And still have duckies, despite Banks' desire for them to reside in his belly.

My garden is up and coming. I picked up a bunch (set?) of onions at Family Farm and Home this past weekend. Sweet! And they are planted. Double Sweet!
On a not-so-sweet note, the Brocolli that I attempted to start from seed semi-fainted this past weekend. I pushed the 2 plants outside in a moment of bravery. We'll see if they make it.

The girls and I braved the weather at the FarM this morning.

Seriously. Love. Little. Kids. Boot. Feet.

They LoVe the swingset. Evidently so does the cat.

*
*
*
This not-so-little monster is growing like a WeeD. I need to find time to work with him, and recently signed up for a 1-month free trial of RFDTV (are we hick now?) to learn about how to work with him. He's a smartie, he'll get it. It's more me I'm worried about.

No comments: