Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ends of February

FarM update:
A couple of weeks ago, while Travis attended a Landstar conference in Detroit, I conned my dad and brother to come assist in clearing some wood to make way for a quad path.

And guess what, it worked!

The girls, Trav, our neighbors, and I ran out to the property with a quad and a snowmobile to pack it down. Adalynn LoVes "The Pwopety". I have to admit, we're partial to it ourselves.

I finished my first knitting project with the Marr Haven yarn I ordered. Another first, this project was the first time I knitted Without a Pattern. I'm proud to say, the shorties fit perfectly.

Definitely an adequate tushie cover while running around outside this summer. (summmer, summer, where art thou warmness?)
Currently, I'm working on a skirty on hand-dyed organic Gaia yarn ... super cute, I'll take pictures of it today when the SUN wakes up. AND, the first project I started on Marr Haven, a cute pair of capris that started out Keelys and ended as Adalynns. Who knew that wool stretches more than cotton? And seed stitch stretches more than stockinette? Enough to make a 7 month old's clothes fit a 2 year old! Now? I do.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

First, the new header is priceless! The shorties are too cute!!!