Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Elusive Garage


That actually isn't quite so elusive, as it is large and in charge. Gotta tell you, Bill did an awesome job on it, and we are very thankful. I, in fact, am very thankful that I can park in the garage. Very. Thankful.

Do you see this? Cause it is amazing. Our garage is empty-ish, being used for the purpose that it was originally meant for: to keep Adalynn and I from getting cold when getting into the car.

And even though I don't have a picture of it from the deck, I will explain it for you. Close your eyes and imagine the same light tan colored siding. A continuous line from the deck steps leads to white double door containing full windows to let in the light. In the summer, the double doors will be opened as well as the front of the garage for a great, open and very manly area for Travis to work in.

No comments: