Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Apple Picking

So...Adalynn's 1st Apple Picking was Friday Sept 20, 2008. And I haven't been able to blog about it yet because I've been peeling apples, cutting apples, and squashing them into applesauce. Then canning. And canning. And canning. BUT, I digress. After all, the real star here is 'lil Miss Sweet Pea McGee, right? And here she is...
First, we picked the apples.
Of course, we had to taste test!

But Grandma had to teach her.

And with my 3 toofers, she tasted them gooooood.

and then carry them back to the farm...


and take pictures with Aunt Amy and the Cow.

(cause Adalynn says "Moooooo!" now...)

Next on the list...the pumpkin patch.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Cool! Laura and I picked apples there last Friday! :)

Tiffany said...

She is getting so darn cute! well she always has been, but anyway! you guys getting set for the big birthday?

Laura said...

Hey, scott beat me to that comment! :)

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention the incredible donuts :). -Amy

Jean said...

Where did you go? I need to find some place to go - although now it's going to have to wait until next year.