Friday, September 5, 2008

My School Kicks A**

Way To Go
VANDERBILT.
Congratulations on beating the GameCocks!
For those who do not keep up obsessively with Vandy's progress during football season, this is the 1st time since 1992 they have beat a ranked team in their own stadium.
What did Coach Bobby Johnson say?
"It feels great. I was very proud of our guys, the way they played in the second half. We overcame a lot in the second half, and they just kept plugging away so I'm very pleased with their effort. I'm sorry I lost my voice."
And Steve Spurrier (s. carolina's coach)?
"Last year's was just as stunning, and it sort of irritated me that our players tried to say we weren't ready. We were ready to play, we just got our tails kicked. I'm sure those Vanderbilt players are wondering what kind of excuse the South Carolina guys have now. We don't have excuses, they just beat us."
G'job Boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you think Spurrier gave one little rabbit turd about Vandy? Hah! He had much more important tings to do...he just needed the clock to run as fast as possible.

[img]http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/spurrier-chicks.jpg[/img]