Friday, August 15, 2008

Quaker's Acres

(Lady)
And Wednesday brought Adalynn and I a trip to Aunt Glady's farm in Reed City. Growing up, I so looked forward to these drives up north - not only to visit Aunt Gladys, Uncle Terry, and my cousins, but also because they have HORSES. And WOW, I LOVEd horses. And I haven't outgrown this love. But you know, Life happens. ANYWAY, it was good to see Aunt Anita and her daughter Angie with her daughters Emily (also a huge horse lover) and Katherine. And it was good to see RC natives Aunt Gladys, Uncle Terry, Cousin Tracy and Brian, and their kiddos Kelsey and Karsten. And my other cousin's kiddos Trent and Rachel. And Hmmm....anyone else we can throw in there? Oh, my sister and her kids. And my mom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
Fun-Ness All Around. :)
Hmmm. A Kitty,
1.

2. Horseys,

and a Barn...Oh My!

Fun with Mom,

Fun with Grandma,

and my Cousins...what a Life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zero comments...just looked to sad.


Yall need to come check out or kickin' house soon. We'll set a date.

Anonymous said...

*too

*Ya'll